A chance to join our team!
Change Please National Account Manager
Our mission is to help people experiencing homelessness back into housing and employment and we do this by selling amazing coffee to wonderful people. If you think you (or someone you know) have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to help us change people lives for the better then read on…
Role Objective - Enable Change Please to exceed our sales, profit and impact goals through successful management of a portfolio of our key customers.
The National Account Manager will have ownership of a range of the Wholesale division’s key National and Regional Accounts with the possibility of some international account management responsibility. This includes our contract catering, multi-site and wholesale customer base.
Some specific responsibilities will include the below:
- Building strong business relationships with customer teams, from Barista through to Director level
- Developing and delivering the Account plans in conjunction with the Head of Wholesale
- Create and track progress against joint business plans with key customers
- Overall P&L responsibility of their allocated account base
- Accurate forecasting of sales and volume, and delivering growth against these targets
- Some Administration support including ordering of samples/equipment for pop ups, events and new site launches
Sales Strategy & Reporting
- Work with the Head of Wholesale to help deliver business development objectives and top line sales goals across all sectors and to ensure alignment to company ambitions.
- Timely reporting to Head of Wholesale and wider business on delivery against goals.
Service, Support and Administration
- Support for customer launches.
- Development of relationships with external suppliers to facilitate supply and support of equipment and supporting coffee related products.
- Work with Sales Administrator to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled on time and in full
Key Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 3 years sector experience, including successful management of Head Office relationships
- Strong Commercial Acumen with P&L management experience
- Experience within the coffee industry is preferred
- Experience with Contract Catering customers preferred
- Advanced computer skills; experienced in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint / presentational software.
- An impeccable standard of written and verbal communication in English.
- Selling, Negotiation & Influencing skills
- Strategic thinking, entrepreneurial and curious by nature
- Positive and engaging personality, with a hands-on approach
- High integrity, consistently meets commitments in a timely and professional manner.
A note about Change Please Job Descriptions
A job description is an outline of a role, setting out the main responsibilities and the skills, knowledge and experience required. It is not intended to be a complete detailed account of all activities involved. Change Please is a fast moving, developing business so roles need to be flexible and we expect similar flexibility from the post-holder.
To apply for this position please send us your CV along with a covering letter stating why you think you are the perfect fit for this role in our business. If you want to throw in a two minute intro video as well then please feel free. email@example.com
Good luck and hope to talk soon!
Closing date for applications: 25th January 2021